Monday, September 22, 2008

USB twinkie

I was gazing at my co-worker's shoe during a meeting today and noticed it had a little round metal hole in the side of it. I imagined that it was a jack for plugging in electronic devices. Suddenly his shoe seemed a lot more exciting. It practically made me laugh. But since it was an inappropriate time to laugh during the meeting, I snapped back to attention. Sure enough, my eyes lit once again upon his shoe and off my mind raced again.

I realized you can make practically any ordinary object suddenly intriguing if you add a jack on it for electronics. Add USB to your shoe and just think what people would imagine it does.

USB to a microwave oven?

USB to a coffee cup? Warms your coffee for you?

USB twinkie?

Hat with USB adapters sticking out of all sides? Sounds like a good Halloween costume.

USB adapter for a USB adapter???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home